Get 2 (or more) of your friends to register and we'll refund you 20%!
Your friends will ALL receive 10% off their registration too, using a code they will receive from your referral.
Some things will be different this year, but riders will still be
with three aid stations & rider discounted no-host style food & beverages at the finish.
New for 2021
Rolling start between 7 and 8 AM
Start & finish at Route 66 Junkyard Brewery
Register at BikeReg
Mark your calendar!!
Short Loop: 60 miles
Long Loop: 80 miles
Because I don’t know your exposure or vaccination status, to mitigate the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the following steps will be taken:
- Riders will not have numbers and course time will not be taken by event organizers;
- To have your time put into the results, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org after the event. Times will be collected and put into finish order;
- Riders will start on their own, or in a “bubble” they arrange;
- The only in person registration activity will be at the Route 66 Junkyard Brewery between 6 and 6:30 AM and be conducted with masks on and adequate ventilation;
- Masks will be required for riders at all of the three aid stations as well as at the start/finish;
- Riders should not join with other groups or individuals on the road. Only ride with people you know or alone;
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available at the aid stations and the start/finish. Please bring your own mask though, as there will not be enough for every rider at every point on the course where you must have one.
- An open air post race no-host food and beer will be available at the Route 66 Junkyard Brewery. Masks will be required unless you are eating or drinking. We’ll have tables with 6′ distancing.
- Please be considerate of others and wear your mask when not riding and you are around others!!